Looking for a backpack that is large, easy to organise, packed full of features, and specially designed for comfortable travel? This is the pack you you!
This large backpack is designed for long distance travelling and trekking. The pack has a newly developed suspension support system, providing efficient load distribution and stability, keeping you comfortable while you travel. The thick padded shoulder straps and hip wings are specially designed for a female frame for extra comfort. There are a number of pull straps for easily adjusting the pack to fit your exact shape, protecting your neck and back. There are easily organisable inner compartments and a separate sleeping bag bottom compartment. The pack includes lots of easy access pockets, including on the hop belt for easy access whilst wearing the pack. It also includes an integrated waterproof protective cover, keeping your pack dry in the rain.
About the brand:
Vaude is a German manufacturer of sustainable travel & outdoor products. The company has been around for over 40 years and is a brand leader for serious hikers and travellers. All of Vaude's products are environmentally friendly and fairly produced.
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps & hip belt specially for women/smaller people
- Tergolight comfort suspension system
- Padded hip belt with side pockets
- Buit-in water proof rain cover included
- Separate bottom compartment ideal
- Variable height top lid
- Lid pocket
- Two outer mesh pockets
- Opening for hydration system
- Loops and straps for ski poles or equipment
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Volume 70L
- Dimensions: 79 x 39 x 27cm