The original best-selling waterproof case from Aquapac, remains still the best waterproof phone case on the market. Its lightweight, robust and 100% waterproof. You can make crystal clear mobile phone calls, even underwater! Using a socially designed ultra clear lensflex window, your photos and videos will look great too (Check out the video below, which was recored using a Aquapac case).
This case if perfect for skiing, boat trips, days at the beach and using your phone whilst swimming and underwater. Its submersible to IPX8 - full protection against continuous immersion to a depth of less than 10m. Suitable for Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy 8 and similar sized phones.
All Aquapac products come with a full 5 year warranty along with Aquapac's helpful after sales service.
Do I Need a Waterproof Phone Case?
Some of the latest Samsung and Apple mobile phones are now waterproof and this will become increasingly common as new models are released. So you may be thinking why would I need a waterproof phone case? We have listed below some reasons you may still want to purchase a case so you can decide.
- Waterproof mobile phones are not suitable for use in saltwater. If you would like to use your phone in the sea, then you will need a water proof case.
- You can use a waterproof case to make crystal clear phone calls. With a waterproof phone, the microphone tends to get wet which can make you hard to hear.
- With a case you can use a chipped, cracked or damaged phone in water.
- Water is not the only potentially damaging element you will encounter on your travels. An Aquapac case will protect your phone from dust, dirt, sand and over-exposure to the sun.
- Adjustable lanyard included
- Ultra clear Lenzflex window
- UV resistent
- Aquaclip seal
- 5 Year warranty included
- Weight: 42g
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Material: Ultra clear Lenzflex window
- Submersible to IPX8 - Protection against continuous immersion to a depth of 10m.
- Made in the UK.